Search Questions
34 years
2 years ago
Sir, i felt back pain. I saw a doctor(Gm). He prefer to take x ray. I summit the X-ray, but he says to me X-ray have no problem I am using bike daily.He said to me take rest and avoid bike travel.And one of the more problem i have piles disease. The pain back to back after one month or 2 Or 3 weeks again. What i do please i need your help and Advice.
1 Answer
Dr. Credihealth
Neurologist, Urologist, Cardiac Surgeon, Ear Nose Throat Specialist and Heart Specialist
2 years ago
Dear Sir, Kindly consult a surgical gastroenterologist for piles. contact us at 18001022733 for assistance
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions