Search Questions
39 years
2 years ago
Sir I am suffering from piles problem from last 6 years. These are bleeding internal piles. The problem occurs for 2 days in one month approx. Will you please suggest me any medicine or shall I go for surgery??? I have not taken any medicine till date for this. Also I am not suffering any other problem than this.
1 Answer
Dr. Ila Jain Khandelwal
2 years ago
Dear Sir Please consult a Surgeon for this problem. You need to be examined first to know the degree of piles and then decide on the treatment plan.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?