Search Questions
42 years
2 years ago
Sir I am suffering from high blood pressure. I am on medication with tab.losartan 25mg b.d. with medicine my bp is in control But since 1 year I am suffering from errectile disfunction. What should I do now? When I take dabur shilajit gold.i get success in intercourse but without medicine I do not get success. Please tell me treatment.
1 Answer
Dr. Pranay Gandhi
2 years ago
if u r benefitting from shilajit, continue taking it. do ur semen analysis and ur testosterone levels
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags