Search Questions
47 years
2 years ago
My lower last tooth( wisdom) is aching from two months. Upper one is uprooted two years ago. What I should do?
1 Answer
Dr. Reema Mangaliyil
2 years ago
If it is disturbing u so much den u need to extract it.Consult an oral surgeon ,if neede he will take an x ray and will do the needful
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags