Search Questions
56 years
2 years ago
My husband is having illicit relationship bcoz of that lot of problems. I am very tensed all the time. Please suggest a medicine to calm down. Thank you
1 Answer
Dr. Ambrish Dharmadhikari
Mental Wellness
2 years ago
We understand your concern
We are here to help
You are advised to solve problem
As medicine will help you for temporary period
Discussing with husband and finding solution will calm you down
Till then you can do Jacobson Progressive Muscle Relaxation""
Follow this link to find detailed procedure
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"