Search Questions
2 years
2 years ago
My child head small blister are found. Its spread to head. Pls solution my child problem
1 Answer
Dr. Gopal Samdani
Child Specialist
2 years ago
Please consult Paediatrician. will take detail history and will examine your child in detail. At time may ask you relevant investigations if necessary. All information will be used to determine exact underlying cause of problem. Depending upon cause will prescribe you treatment. Your child may need antibiotics. It is mandatory for the customer to have a prescription for the prescription medicines he/she is procuring. Valid prescription cannot be given without diagnosis.
you can apply betadine oint till you consult
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions