Search Questions
25 years
2 years ago
In my leg early I had small wound, after that days goes around that wound fungal type skin formed, sometime water is coming from the that wound, what can I do almost last 1 month I am facing this problem, plz give the solution
1 Answer
Dr. Atul Jain
Skin Specialist
2 years ago
Please share your pics
Pic is not clear
You are having severe infection, you should visit skin specialist for proper examination and treatment meanwhile apply fudic cream twice a day
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions