Search Questions
22 years
3 years ago
I want to increse my intercourse time because now I am reaching climax within one minutes and its disturbing me a lot. Can you suggest me some medicines.
1 Answer
Dr. Manju Singh
3 years ago
Dear PATIENT On the basis of information you have provided you can consider following homeopathic medicine:
Dosage: Orally. 30 drops to be taken twice daily with quarter cup of water.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
Related Questions
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"