Search Questions
36 years
2 years ago
I want my 2nd baby as my first baby girl us 6 yr old, but I have some difficulties. My first baby girl was also borned after 3 years of my marriage after doctors treatment. please help me and suggest your advice.
1 Answer
Dr. Saurav Arora
2 years ago
Dear mam for this you need to consult a Gyencologist
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
Related Questions