Search Questions
29 years
2 years ago
I 've headache regularly when it starts stays at least 1 to 2 days I 've consulted general physician once he told me about migraine .but I lost prescription
When will I get the answer
1 Answer
Dr. Pushkar Mani
Diabetes Specialist
2 years ago
U need to consult neurophysician
And for temporary relief take crocin 500 mg
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?