Search Questions
74 years
2 years ago
I suffering from from itching although not severe but it irritates me and I have to tale anti allergic like citrazine please prescribe some suitable homeopathic medicine.
1 Answer
Dr. Saurav Arora
2 years ago
Please elaborate your symptoms, history, treatment and investigations done.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags