Search Questions
28 years
2 years ago
i m married since 9 months ,we have done unprotected sex from 5 months , but she's not pregnant , i m worried what to do? please suggest me what to do before going to consult Dr.
1 Answer
Dr. Manju Singh
2 years ago
Please consult with your nearest gynecologist for the proper treatment.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags