Search Questions
48 years
2 years ago
I have some type of fungal infections under and over my private parts.
1 Answer
Dr. Ravi Shankar M.
2 years ago
Apply Gandhaka Malahar, and Cap Tiktamrit 1-0-1 for one month after food, Aragwadhadhi Kashayam 15 ml twice a day with equal qty of water before food. Dry those parts completely after bath and use Candid dusting powder
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?