Search Questions
36 years
a year ago
I have a tinnitus problem in both ears from 2 years.
1 Answer
Dr. Shubhra Chandan Pradhan
Ear Nose Throat Specialist
a year ago
Get a audiometry test done. It is usually due to nerve damage. Very difficult to treat. Can try tinnex or cognix plus for 3 months. Tinnitus retraining therapy can be done as alternative
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?