Search Questions
24 years
2 years ago
I had some fungal infection, after having sex with my partner even she got attracted to it. May you please suggest some medication or cream for veginal infection.
1 Answer
Dr. Vinod Raina
2 years ago
Take tab covatil 500mg cv I bd for five days with tab nuforce 150mg I od for five days
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?