Search Questions
30 years
a year ago
I had full body check up and got the following report could you suggest what should I do now?
1 Answer
Dr. Ila Jain Khandelwal
a year ago
Dear PATIENT from 1mg. The reports shows high TSH level which can be due to hypothyroidism. For this, I suggest you should consult a Endocrinologist/ Physician for the start of treatment.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?