Search Questions
21 years
2 years ago
I got pain like my nerve block from testies to waist when we do sex activity and there is slightly pain like something pinch in upper part near penis by doing lot of mustervation . Provide best medicine please
1 Answer
Dr. Pranay Gandhi
2 years ago
take tablet neurobion forte 1 od for 15 days
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"