Search Questions
22 years
2 years ago
i get periods only if i be on birth control pills. i am suffering from pcod plz suggest me medicine
1 Answer
Dr. Suman Rao
2 years ago
The only med to regularize the cycle in PCOD is pill. There is no alternative. Do regular exercise. That can help.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags