Search Questions
20 years
2 years ago
I feel some infection near my testical sack. I found skin got removed and I feel it very painful. Prescribe me some medicine. Can candid-b cream be used to get it cured
1 Answer
Dr. Atul Jain
Skin Specialist
2 years ago
Fudic cream twice a day meanwhile visit skin specialist for proper examination and treatment
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?