Search Questions
24 years
2 years ago
i am suffering since last 5 years to still with erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. Please give me treatment becase ian going to be married in 6 months
1 Answer
Dr. Praveen Pushkar
2 years ago
Get a few tests done- total testosterone level, HbA1C, lipid profile and thyroid function test.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"