Search Questions
22 years
2 years ago
I am suffering from alopecia areata and have tried pretty much all lotions oils medicines usually prescribed to alopecia area patients and a big patch at the back of my head and a fee small spots at sides. What to do?
1 Answer
Dr. Ila Jain Khandelwal
2 years ago
Dear PATIENT consult a dermatologist or a hair specialist for the same.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags