Search Questions
38 years
2 years ago
I am severely depressed since more than 20 years, still doctors are confused between if I am depressed or it is a negative symptom off residual schizophrenia. Please help me to get our of this mood disorder.
1 Answer
Dr. Varun Mehta
2 years ago
Dear PATIENT would need to physically consult a psychiatrist or visit me for further help
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags