Search Questions
24 years
2 years ago
I am not able to geterection in the penis,when i come in contact with a girl and get discharge immediately without erection plz suggest parmanent treatment of this problem
Sir i am in trouble since last 5 years.
1 Answer
Dr. Pranay Gandhi
2 years ago
Premature ejaculation: 1. medical treatment: Tablet tadapox or dejac-T 1 tablet 1 hour before sex 2. sex therapy: when u think u r about to come, just stop moving and ask ur partner to stop moving as well and stay still for 30 seconds. In 70%, these technique works. Other technique is to ask the partner to squeeze the glans penis with thumb and finger tightly just when u think u r about to come. This will prevent u from ejaculating. consult me on lybrate for packages
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"