Search Questions
54 years
2 years ago
I am having joint pains from a long time i have consulted many doctors. One of physician has given me some tablets please advice me is this a correct tablets or it can harm my health . sugust me about the contains and uses of the tablets
Tablets name : mext 7.5 F and Folvite
1 Answer
Dr. Vipul Aggarwal
Bone & Joint Specialist
2 years ago
I feel you should consult a rheumatologist for this problem
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?