Search Questions
23 years
2 years ago
i am getting strange allergy kind of around vaginal area i.e., tighs and around vagina. small red spots appear with tingling sensation and itching. if i apply betnovate c on them then they disappear after sometime but again appear after sometime. when they get cured they leave black scars on the skin. i am not getting what kind of allergy it is. and to whom should i consult- gynaec or dermatologist.
1 Answer
Dr. Souvik Sardar
Skin Specialist
2 years ago
Consult a dermatologist for a clear examination. it seems like folliculitis. . Bt some associated fungal infection may b there
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions