Search Questions
36 years
2 years ago
I am feeling pain in my left arm pit and some times a pinching pain in my left chest. Could you please recommend the tests I should get done for the doctor to diagnose? Till date, during health checkups, doctors have noticed some right ventricular issue in the ECG. But I want a complete diagnosis.
Based on the ECG, doctors suggest a change in lifestyle. But don't point to anything serious.
1 Answer
Dr. Nabajit Talukdar
Heart Specialist
2 years ago
Get an echo n tmt done
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
Related Questions