Search Questions
25 years
2 years ago
I am experiencing rashes at the back of my body which comes and goes form one place to another and by naked eyes its just like pimples
1 Answer
Dr. Souvik Sardar
Skin Specialist
2 years ago
need to be examined face to face kindly visit a dermatologist nearby or post clear pictures showing the problems along with names of the Medicines u've used
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags