Search Questions
9 years
2 years ago
His height is less as per his age kindly suggest medicine for his growth
1 Answer
Dr. Saurav Arora
2 years ago
You need to first take your child to a child specialist so that doctor can examine your child.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags