Search Questions
0 years
2 years ago
Hi, I'm just 28 and I got my lab test done just out of curiosity. I have got my reports and it reads the ALT and SGOT tests are highly abnormal under Liver tests, even my Uric acid and potassium readings are abnormal. What should I do? Who do I consult? Is this long term ailment?
1 Answer
Dr. Ila Jain Khandelwal
2 years ago
Dear Imran. Thank you for sharing your reports with me. Your AST and ALT level is high, which can be due to any condition of liver. I suggest you should get a Ultrasound abdomen done and consult a internal medicine specialist or a gastroenterologist.
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags
Related Questions
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"