Search Questions
28 years
2 years ago
Hi doctor, my concern is I'm having premature ejaculation. Since I'm going to get married soon so I don't want to feel embarrassing in front of my wife. So please tell me the remedy for this. Thanks in advance.
1 Answer
Dr. Vinod Raina
2 years ago
Take tab dasutra 30 mg 1od at night for thirty days with tab Critizyme bd for thirty days
For appointment with Vinod Raina Best Sexologist In Delhi call 9XXXXXX
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions