Search Questions
31 years
2 years ago
Hi Doctor, I have type 2 disabilities from 1 year. I'm 31years with 80 kg height 5.8 inc. I'm using human mixtard 40ui insulin mrng 25units and night 25units. Earlier u was using actrapid and was under control. After I changed to human mustard I increased weight a lot also my random sugars are around 165 post 2 hrs lunch or dinner. Problem is my weight and I need help to reduce it. I'm doing normal excersises but no use. Advice what to do with my sugar levels and weight loss. Your reply is appreciated.
1 Answer
Dr. Sanjay Bhatt
Diabetes Specialist
2 years ago
Neef to reduce weight
Why u start with insulin. What about OHA
Need to examine and adjust dose
A person can control his or her sugar levels by regular exercise and walk or regular aerobic exercises at least 30 to 45 minutes per day.MEDICAL NUTRITIONAL THERAPY THAT IS TO MAINTAIN CALORIES INTAKE AS PER BMI .TAKE HELP OF DIABETIC EDUCATOR. VISIT YOU DOCTOR AND FOLLOW ALL WHAT DOCTOR SUGGESTED. ALWAYS IN TIME ALL ROUTINE INVESTIGATIONS SHOULD BE SHOULD not treat it as disease but start of a healthy life.Uncontrolled sugar levels for long time leads to lower limb weakness which is neuropathy and which is followed by foot ulcers and other prescription is not allowed without seeing contact doctor nearby for any change or dose adjustment or visit my clinic at Gurugram, shiv puri mor Old railway Road, near Haris Bakery, PNL HEALTH CARE CLINIC (Advanced diabetic clinic)
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"