Search Questions
21 years
2 years ago
Hello sir swell in my right hydrocele ( andkosh ) and pain too much and so please consult how to remove my pain and swelling in my right hydrocele and suggest me medicine please sir
1 Answer
Dr. Shyam Gupta
2 years ago
Hello PATIENT ultraset tablet as painkiller but immediately visit any surgeon and examine swelling it may be torsion or hydrocele
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags