Search Questions
27 years
a year ago
Having skin allergy appears red rashes all over body but unable find the causative agent can u plz suggest any medication as i have taken citrazin
1 Answer
Dr. Souvik Sardar
Skin Specialist
a year ago
this is a severe kind of allergy you need to start oral medication but those Medicines can't be prescribed online without investigations and detailed history so kindly visit a dermatologist nearby immediately
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions