Search Questions
29 years
2 years ago
Dr. My name is asjok and my wife name PATIENT has facing a problem for after the period he has facing the infaction in the urinaly and losts of the itching and the jalan. I have consult the dr. He has give the medicine some its relief and after some time he has facing the same problem please advice what medcine i will him to relief the problem. Please advice me. Regards Ashok kumar
1 Answer
Dr. Sonu Balhara Ahlawat
2 years ago
Apply clotrimazole ointment and if not relieved consult dermatologist
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Questions
LegitScript is a verification and monitoring service for online pharmacies
Trusted by more than 20 million people
All content is authored by 1mg Editorial Team
We are certified
"ISO/IEC 27001:2013"