Search Questions
49 years
2 years ago
Doctor I am having knee joint problem n it pains severely. I consulted a doctor in our local area he said that the gap between the joint is increased. Can please consult me a good medication or some good treatment.
1 Answer
Dr. Vipul Aggarwal
Bone & Joint Specialist
2 years ago
Send me the xrays
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?