Search Questions
42 years
2 years ago
Cracks on penis head and foreskin. Sometime blood is coming out. I used quadridrum rf creme but it cures temporarily. Please advise which medicine i should take?
1 Answer
Dr. Saurav Arora
2 years ago
Dear sir you first need to visit a doctor so that he can examine you tells you the correct diagnosis
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags