Search Questions
30 years
a year ago
Actually I have quitted alcohol fROM last two months I am not drinking at all but now I am facing a lot of problems like lack of sleep,loss of appetite, weakness,high pulse rate my heart beats faster can I get some medical help
1 Answer
Dr. Varun Mehta
a year ago
Yes, PATIENT need to consult a psychiatrist physically who would evaluate you in detail and recommend the treatment
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?