Search Questions
18 years
2 years ago
A strange bubble like pore is coming out of my right hand thumb. I am not able to do anything with that thumb. I went to doctor he asked to use cornplaster.
1 Answer
Dr. Waseem Mirza
2 years ago
This looks infected Do dressing with megaheal ointment And follow up with your doctor
10 people found it useful
Was this answer helpful?
Related Tags